ATI Radeon X800 Pro
The X800 Pro is the latest card to hit the shores from ATI. This as well as the X800 XT makes up the newest line of high-end GPUs from ATI. Unfortunately ATI haven't sent us an X800 XT and many AIB partners still don't have the samples to pass on so we have only been able to test with the X800 Pro.
The Radeon X800 Pro is a 12 pixel pipeline card which is 4 more then the previous graphics speed king, the 9800 XT. The X800 XT improves again from this and comes with a total of 16 pipelines.
Samsung 2.0ns DDR3 memory is utilized on the X800 Pro which is clocked at 450MHz (or 900MHz DDR). The core is clocked at 475MHz; the X800 XT has a core clock speed of 520MHz and a memory clock of 560MHz or (1120MHz DDR) which is achieved with the help of Samsung 1.6ns DDR3 memory. If you throw those numbers around, you should see quite a nice increase in performance from the X800 Pro to the X800 XT, but that will have to wait for another day.
The particular card we are using today is the GeCube X800 Pro which follows the reference design like the majority of other Pro cards currently available. We won't go into any details on the particular card as we will be paying closer attention to it in an upcoming review.
Below we have a few pictures of the X800 Pro:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 2 [The Cards - Radeon X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 3 [The Cards - GeForce 6800 Ultra]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality Synthetics]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality Real World Gaming]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio's GPU is 4.5x faster than Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Keyboard Review
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017