ATI Radeon X800 Pro
The X800 Pro is the latest card to hit the shores from ATI. This as well as the X800 XT makes up the newest line of high-end GPUs from ATI. Unfortunately ATI haven't sent us an X800 XT and many AIB partners still don't have the samples to pass on so we have only been able to test with the X800 Pro.
The Radeon X800 Pro is a 12 pixel pipeline card which is 4 more then the previous graphics speed king, the 9800 XT. The X800 XT improves again from this and comes with a total of 16 pipelines.
Samsung 2.0ns DDR3 memory is utilized on the X800 Pro which is clocked at 450MHz (or 900MHz DDR). The core is clocked at 475MHz; the X800 XT has a core clock speed of 520MHz and a memory clock of 560MHz or (1120MHz DDR) which is achieved with the help of Samsung 1.6ns DDR3 memory. If you throw those numbers around, you should see quite a nice increase in performance from the X800 Pro to the X800 XT, but that will have to wait for another day.
The particular card we are using today is the GeCube X800 Pro which follows the reference design like the majority of other Pro cards currently available. We won't go into any details on the particular card as we will be paying closer attention to it in an upcoming review.
Below we have a few pictures of the X800 Pro:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 2 [The Cards - Radeon X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 3 [The Cards - GeForce 6800 Ultra]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality Synthetics]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality Real World Gaming]
- X800 Pro vs. 6800 Ultra - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand