The other day we saw the release of the latest Catalyst drivers from ATI in the shape of 4.6. These drivers arrived with a promise of increased performance. For something a little different around this part of the woods, we have prepared this article to find out if ATI have delivered on their performance increase promise.
We will be looking at the normal array of benchmarks which we use in our standard content including the 3DMark series, Unreal Tournament 2004, Aquamark 3 and a new one, Far Cry. Before we get into results though we will have a quick look at the release notes that ATI have provided with these drivers and see just what they fix this time around besides just the performance increase claims.
We'll look at doing these types of articles more often if they have a positive and strong response. So, if you like this type of idea or have any further ideas to expand on it, please let us know.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Xiaomi's Mi 5X offers dual camera at an affordable price
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds gets temporary paid crates
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available