IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential read for both the 6TB and 5TB arrays was rather impressive reaching 440 MB/s and 448 MB/s.
Moving over to sequential write, the 5TB and 6TB arrays again carried a large performance advantage over the 4TB array. Here we have 422 MB/s for the 5TB, and 448 MB/s for the 6TB array.
Read latency for both the 5TB and 6TB arrays was considerably better than expected. As you can see, they both managed near 9ms at QD32, while the 4TB array chugged along slower at 14ms at QD32.
Write latency was quite similar to the read latency, where we found the 5TB and 6TB arrays being much quicker than the 4TB setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Test System Setup]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family