Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2003 continues the success that Unreal Tournament generated as an online game and benchmark. UT2003 pulls all of its weight onto the 3D and memory subsystems, pushing graphics reality to the maximum is its game, and you need some serious power to gain playable scores with this game.
Here we see a very similar result as we have seen in the other benchmarks. Playing at 1600 X 1200 isn't going to be the smoothest although as you can see playing at 1024 X 768 with any of the cards is definitely going to be playable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 2 [Overview of Radeon 9550]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 3 [The Core and 9550 Participant Cards]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001 SE]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family