Overview of Radeon 9550
RADEON 9550 delivers a cinematic experience to devoted gamers and casual enthusiasts alike, featuring optimized DirectX 9.0 and AGP 8X support to push next-generation 3D games to their limit.
- Get in the Game
Full AGP 8X support doubles available bandwidth for the most engaging game play in its class
Four parallel rendering pipelines process up to 1.6 billion pixels per second
128-bit full floating point precision enables billions of color variations to render the same lighting and effects as Hollywood studios
Core Speed 250MHz and Memory Speed 200MHzx2 (400MHz DDR)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 support
Enjoy better performance and 3D imagery in multimedia, games and applications with Microsoft DirectX 9 optimized architecture
Supported by CATALYST, the industry's most stable 3D acceleration software
Also supporting the latest OpenGL functionality and feature sets
- Extra Life
Optimized to run the most demanding 2D and 3D next-generation games and applications without putting extra strain on the CPU
FULLSTREAM removes blocky artifacts from streaming Internet video to deliver smoother looking, higher quality online content
VIDEO IMMERSION integrates features to provide unprecedented support for digital and high definition video.
- System requirements
Pentium 4/Celeron/III/II, AMD K6/Athlon or compatible with AGP 2X or AGP 2X/4X universal slot
Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
DVD playback requires DVD drive on PCs with an Intel Pentium II processor (or equivalent) and 64MB of system memory
- Monitor support
CRT Monitor: 15-pin VGA connector
DVI-I (flat panel display) connector
- Display support
Register compatible with VGA
BIOS compatible with VESA for super VGA
DDC1/2b/2b+ monitor support
VESA Display Power Management Support
Separate horizontal & vertical synchronization at TTL levels
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 2 [Overview of Radeon 9550]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 3 [The Core and 9550 Participant Cards]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001 SE]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni