Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a wide range of different products. Quake III is getting very old, but is still one of the best ways of testing video and PC systems for any instabilities and best performance.
As expected, Quake 3 is playable on all cards although for some reason the 9550 card following the reference design doesn't quite run as well as the FX 5500 and FX 5700LE.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 2 [Overview of Radeon 9550]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 3 [The Core and 9550 Participant Cards]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001 SE]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- Value GPU Shootout - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system