The NH-D14 still comes in a white box that offers renderings of the cooler as the backdrop. On top of that, Noctua provides naming at the top of the packaging, and near the middle is an image of the D-14 with four trendsetting features listed along with their site address.
We weren't going to take a bunch of images of the packaging, but the right side of the packaging was still relevant. Not only does it show the specifications chart, but it also shows we have the original, and not the LGA2011 edition. However, since 1150, 155, and 1156 all use the same socket spacing, we are good to go.
With the NH-D15 at the left, and the NH-D14 at the right, we can see even the packaging alludes to the fact that the newer cooler is larger. The newer cooler is a bit taller due to the hardware boxes being changed from the D-14, but we can tell improvements are afoot in the newer design.
Rather than redoing the hardware section, we decided to spread everything out here. The cooler is surrounded in the white box to the left, and survives shipping quite well. As for the rest of the gear, it all comes in the thin white box the SecuFirm2 hardware, case badge, thermal paste, and other goodies are sitting in. To the left of that box we have AMD and Intel installation guides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99