Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is an OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use.
Now we see the P4E is able to catch up quite a bit now the SSE2 isn't used as much.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 2 [The Cores in Detail]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 3 [Which Pentium 4? Compatibility in Question]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Systems Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Audio and Video Encoding]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Three Pentium 4 Amigos - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology