In this collection of photos above we can see the finalists trying their hardest to get themselves a ticket to Shanghai. Sorry about the flash guys!
Time for some happy snaps of the players - in this shot we have all the finalists as well as the local players from the Sydney area who played a couple weeks earlier but were not lucky enough to get through to the final.
This group is all six finalists as well as the two organizers in charge of the New South Wales leg of ACON4 in Australia.
Left: Third place winner who took home Kingston memory, Right: Second place winner who has a brand spankin' new Pentium 4 3GHz processor and of course in the middle we have the overall Australian winner who will be heading to Shanghai next month to represent Australia.
Go Aussie! Go! Do us proud!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience