Do we really have to say anything else? The images really do speak for themselves. Sure, this might not be the best method of display for you but if you have the money and the wall space, it's something worth looking into. A total weight of 3KG brings you a complete visual setup so you're not only going to be able to play computer games but also watch TV, movies, surf the Internet and more.
Infocus has done an excellent job with this VGA based unit. The new X2 has been released with a DVI port. Since DLP is a digital technology and a normal DB15 port is only analogue it would make sense that the image would become even sharper then before. With digital there is more chance that you would get better use out of optimizations like Full Scene Anti Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering.
You are limited to a maximum resolution of 1024 X 768 and this is going to be quite a big con for a lot of people. Luckily, Infocus do make projectors that output images as high as 1280 X 1024 but the price jump is quite hefty. We had no problems running at 1024 X 768 in general. One advantage is that if you're gaming with this unit you don't have to have a state of the art system because a lot of the older cards will run 1024 X 768 with some form of AA and AF without much of a performance hit.
That's gaming the way it's really meant to be played. Check back in the future as we intend to cover more on this topic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4