Battlefield Vietnam Usage
First Person Shooters are the worst thing you could play using TV-Out. It wasn't that long ago I tried busting heads on Counter Strike with my 68cm television. While I didn't get very far, it was a good laugh.
DLP should fix up these problems. As you could see the text was that much easier to read in Windows. If this is anything to go by, the ability to see the enemies should be better, too.
The intro movie looks awesome. Pictures really don't do this screen much justice at all.
Choppers .this could be interesting.
Flying around in the choppers is so much fun and seeing enemies is so easy due to the large screen size.
Sniping can be done so well thanks to the technology behind this unit. As you can see for yourself it looks excellent and the only complaint you would have is that you have to move your head up, down, left and right so you can see the whole screen.
Battlefield Vietnam Verdict
Until now playing a First Person Shooter using standard TV Out just wasn't possible but as you can see for yourself it is these days. Sniping away in the bushes is so much fun and flying around with your choppers bombing the other team is excellent. Gaming like this is taking it to the next level.
Let's see how we go with a bit of role playing with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched