Battlefield Vietnam Usage
First Person Shooters are the worst thing you could play using TV-Out. It wasn't that long ago I tried busting heads on Counter Strike with my 68cm television. While I didn't get very far, it was a good laugh.
DLP should fix up these problems. As you could see the text was that much easier to read in Windows. If this is anything to go by, the ability to see the enemies should be better, too.
The intro movie looks awesome. Pictures really don't do this screen much justice at all.
Choppers .this could be interesting.
Flying around in the choppers is so much fun and seeing enemies is so easy due to the large screen size.
Sniping can be done so well thanks to the technology behind this unit. As you can see for yourself it looks excellent and the only complaint you would have is that you have to move your head up, down, left and right so you can see the whole screen.
Battlefield Vietnam Verdict
Until now playing a First Person Shooter using standard TV Out just wasn't possible but as you can see for yourself it is these days. Sniping away in the bushes is so much fun and flying around with your choppers bombing the other team is excellent. Gaming like this is taking it to the next level.
Let's see how we go with a bit of role playing with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset