Battlefield Vietnam Usage
First Person Shooters are the worst thing you could play using TV-Out. It wasn't that long ago I tried busting heads on Counter Strike with my 68cm television. While I didn't get very far, it was a good laugh.
DLP should fix up these problems. As you could see the text was that much easier to read in Windows. If this is anything to go by, the ability to see the enemies should be better, too.
The intro movie looks awesome. Pictures really don't do this screen much justice at all.
Choppers .this could be interesting.
Flying around in the choppers is so much fun and seeing enemies is so easy due to the large screen size.
Sniping can be done so well thanks to the technology behind this unit. As you can see for yourself it looks excellent and the only complaint you would have is that you have to move your head up, down, left and right so you can see the whole screen.
Battlefield Vietnam Verdict
Until now playing a First Person Shooter using standard TV Out just wasn't possible but as you can see for yourself it is these days. Sniping away in the bushes is so much fun and flying around with your choppers bombing the other team is excellent. Gaming like this is taking it to the next level.
Let's see how we go with a bit of role playing with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015