Battlefield Vietnam Usage
First Person Shooters are the worst thing you could play using TV-Out. It wasn't that long ago I tried busting heads on Counter Strike with my 68cm television. While I didn't get very far, it was a good laugh.
DLP should fix up these problems. As you could see the text was that much easier to read in Windows. If this is anything to go by, the ability to see the enemies should be better, too.
The intro movie looks awesome. Pictures really don't do this screen much justice at all.
Choppers .this could be interesting.
Flying around in the choppers is so much fun and seeing enemies is so easy due to the large screen size.
Sniping can be done so well thanks to the technology behind this unit. As you can see for yourself it looks excellent and the only complaint you would have is that you have to move your head up, down, left and right so you can see the whole screen.
Battlefield Vietnam Verdict
Until now playing a First Person Shooter using standard TV Out just wasn't possible but as you can see for yourself it is these days. Sniping away in the bushes is so much fun and flying around with your choppers bombing the other team is excellent. Gaming like this is taking it to the next level.
Let's see how we go with a bit of role playing with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines