As we are mainly focusing on the gaming capability of the projector we don't want to go into too much detail but we feel that we couldn't resist including a picture of DVD playback and TV on this little beauty.
- Pay TV Playback
We were extremely happy with what the 4800 was capable of when it came to playing TV. Unfortunately our Digital TV hasn't been installed yet so we didn't get a chance to see how it plays but at standard definition the unit does a wonderful job.
Taking pictures of a moving image isn't the easiest thing as you will see throughout the article.
- DVD Playback
A Pixar animated movie is the only way to show DVD playback on any good screen and this was no exception - colors were vivid and looked totally stunning. The technology behind projectors these days is much better then only a few years ago.
- Windows XP Usage
Last month we looked at some software known as PowerCinema by Cyberlink. The idea behind this software is so that you can easily read the text on your TV when outputting through S-Video. Thanks to the 1024 X 768 resolution officially supported and the VGA port, the 4800 does an outstanding job of showing very readable text in Windows.
As you can attempt to see for yourself, the desktop is much easier to read which makes moving around Windows on a screen this large just as easy as moving around on a 17" LCD, for instance.
Here you can see moving through your hard drive is extremely easy to do.
That's Windows out the way, let's get into the exciting stuff now and check out gaming usage with our section of current and popular PC games.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards