As we are mainly focusing on the gaming capability of the projector we don't want to go into too much detail but we feel that we couldn't resist including a picture of DVD playback and TV on this little beauty.
- Pay TV Playback
We were extremely happy with what the 4800 was capable of when it came to playing TV. Unfortunately our Digital TV hasn't been installed yet so we didn't get a chance to see how it plays but at standard definition the unit does a wonderful job.
Taking pictures of a moving image isn't the easiest thing as you will see throughout the article.
- DVD Playback
A Pixar animated movie is the only way to show DVD playback on any good screen and this was no exception - colors were vivid and looked totally stunning. The technology behind projectors these days is much better then only a few years ago.
- Windows XP Usage
Last month we looked at some software known as PowerCinema by Cyberlink. The idea behind this software is so that you can easily read the text on your TV when outputting through S-Video. Thanks to the 1024 X 768 resolution officially supported and the VGA port, the 4800 does an outstanding job of showing very readable text in Windows.
As you can attempt to see for yourself, the desktop is much easier to read which makes moving around Windows on a screen this large just as easy as moving around on a 17" LCD, for instance.
Here you can see moving through your hard drive is extremely easy to do.
That's Windows out the way, let's get into the exciting stuff now and check out gaming usage with our section of current and popular PC games.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience