The LAN - Continued
As mentioned in the introduction, a 40" LCD monitor was on display from Pioneer Computers. The monitor was connected to an XPC which played host to the hot seat Nascar 2004 racing competition. The monitor is fantastic to use but at a price of around $4,000 AUD, it might make you think twice.
In the shots above we see the Shuttle XPC competition area which was located in the centre of the LAN. The sponsors all chipped in to put together a total of ten SN45G nVidia nForce2 XPC systems with SmartVGA 9800 XT cards from SATO which gamers could freely use throughout the day. The systems were also used for the various competitions held throughout the day such as Q3A Rocket Arena and Warcraft 3.
People with red hair were even allowed to play games on the XPC systems!
GEIL came on as a last minute sponsor of the LAN only days ago. As far as I know they had no real presence at the LAN besides this small display unit showing off some of their RAM products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now