The LAN - Continued
As mentioned in the introduction, a 40" LCD monitor was on display from Pioneer Computers. The monitor was connected to an XPC which played host to the hot seat Nascar 2004 racing competition. The monitor is fantastic to use but at a price of around $4,000 AUD, it might make you think twice.
In the shots above we see the Shuttle XPC competition area which was located in the centre of the LAN. The sponsors all chipped in to put together a total of ten SN45G nVidia nForce2 XPC systems with SmartVGA 9800 XT cards from SATO which gamers could freely use throughout the day. The systems were also used for the various competitions held throughout the day such as Q3A Rocket Arena and Warcraft 3.
People with red hair were even allowed to play games on the XPC systems!
GEIL came on as a last minute sponsor of the LAN only days ago. As far as I know they had no real presence at the LAN besides this small display unit showing off some of their RAM products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017