The LAN - Continued
As mentioned in the introduction, a 40" LCD monitor was on display from Pioneer Computers. The monitor was connected to an XPC which played host to the hot seat Nascar 2004 racing competition. The monitor is fantastic to use but at a price of around $4,000 AUD, it might make you think twice.
In the shots above we see the Shuttle XPC competition area which was located in the centre of the LAN. The sponsors all chipped in to put together a total of ten SN45G nVidia nForce2 XPC systems with SmartVGA 9800 XT cards from SATO which gamers could freely use throughout the day. The systems were also used for the various competitions held throughout the day such as Q3A Rocket Arena and Warcraft 3.
People with red hair were even allowed to play games on the XPC systems!
GEIL came on as a last minute sponsor of the LAN only days ago. As far as I know they had no real presence at the LAN besides this small display unit showing off some of their RAM products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni