Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
BioShock sees the GTX 780 Ti 3GB get a 30 percent gain on the R9 290X 4GB. Unfortunately, the extra 9 FPS isn't enough to bring us near that 60 FPS number we want, and both setups fall significantly short of playable numbers.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Origin Update
While under Battlefield 4, we see both setups offering a decent minimum FPS number. The overall average FPS is just a little too low. Playing just isn't smooth enough, which is the most important thing when it comes to a game that focuses on the Multiplayer side of things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – F1 2012 & Metro Last Light]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Dirt Showdown & Nexuiz]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks – BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017