nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?
nVidia were also displaying a demonstration machine with their now previous generation Quadro 3000 GPU which was only last week replaced with the Quadro 4000. It was running on a reference Intel Tumwater motherboard with Windows XP 64-bit which is a very interesting fact considering speculation about 64-bit Intel processors were not coming out anytime soon - at least to the best of our knowledge.
Unfortunately the Tumwater reference system was hidden away in a locked cabinet so we can't give you any further details on the system.
Tze Lin Ong, nVidia Asia Pacific's Technical Marketing Manager explained how luxury and prestige car makers such as Mercedes Benz are using their technology to allow their customers to see what their car could potentially look like with different paint jobs and in car configurations - as displayed in the first picture.
The detail and texturing of things like carbon fiber were really amazing and I can easily see why car makers and the like have opted for this type of technology to help sell their products to customers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 2 [nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 3 [nVidia's Booth - PCI Express in Action]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 4 [nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards