nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?
nVidia were also displaying a demonstration machine with their now previous generation Quadro 3000 GPU which was only last week replaced with the Quadro 4000. It was running on a reference Intel Tumwater motherboard with Windows XP 64-bit which is a very interesting fact considering speculation about 64-bit Intel processors were not coming out anytime soon - at least to the best of our knowledge.
Unfortunately the Tumwater reference system was hidden away in a locked cabinet so we can't give you any further details on the system.
Tze Lin Ong, nVidia Asia Pacific's Technical Marketing Manager explained how luxury and prestige car makers such as Mercedes Benz are using their technology to allow their customers to see what their car could potentially look like with different paint jobs and in car configurations - as displayed in the first picture.
The detail and texturing of things like carbon fiber were really amazing and I can easily see why car makers and the like have opted for this type of technology to help sell their products to customers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 2 [nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 3 [nVidia's Booth - PCI Express in Action]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 4 [nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis