nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800
nVidia's booth at ISS was fairly large for an Aussie event. It was located in the middle of the fairly small showcase area at least in comparison to other major trade shows in other countries. It was covered with graphics from nVidia's latest demo chick, Nalu.
First off we will start with pictures of nVidia's GeForce 6800 demonstration machine running a reference NV40 on an ASUS P4P800 motherboard. The machine was not running Dual Channel if you take a close look at the pictures - but we won't hold that against you nVidia :)
On this machine nVidia were running their Nalu deep sea demo on a plasma screen. The complexity (especially with the hair) which is able to be generated on current generation GPUs is amazing. All the raw power provided by both NV40 and R420 need to be taken advantage of by developers somehow, right? And if this is anything to go by, gamers can look forward to sunning visual games with even more life like realism than we have experienced in the past as developers are given the chance to express their art in ways never seen before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 2 [nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 3 [nVidia's Booth - PCI Express in Action]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 4 [nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni