nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800
nVidia's booth at ISS was fairly large for an Aussie event. It was located in the middle of the fairly small showcase area at least in comparison to other major trade shows in other countries. It was covered with graphics from nVidia's latest demo chick, Nalu.
First off we will start with pictures of nVidia's GeForce 6800 demonstration machine running a reference NV40 on an ASUS P4P800 motherboard. The machine was not running Dual Channel if you take a close look at the pictures - but we won't hold that against you nVidia :)
On this machine nVidia were running their Nalu deep sea demo on a plasma screen. The complexity (especially with the hair) which is able to be generated on current generation GPUs is amazing. All the raw power provided by both NV40 and R420 need to be taken advantage of by developers somehow, right? And if this is anything to go by, gamers can look forward to sunning visual games with even more life like realism than we have experienced in the past as developers are given the chance to express their art in ways never seen before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 2 [nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 3 [nVidia's Booth - PCI Express in Action]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 4 [nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card