ABIT Radeon 9600 XT VIO 256MB
First up we'll take a look at the Radeon 9600 XT VIO with 256MB of onboard memory.
- The Package
Much of the time with performance numbers between graphics cards based on the same chipset being so similar (if not identical), the only way a company can get ahead of the competition is by spicing up the included package and box as much as possible. This is one of the key methods a company will use to differentiate itself from the next.
Being a VIVO (Video-in / Video-out) model, this card comes packed with more AV cables and features than your usual run of the mill graphics card. You get a VIVO adapter which hooks into the video adapter on the face plate of the card which allows you to output your display to a TV via the included S-Video or Composite cable. You are also supplied with a DVI to VGA adapter for use with using two VGA monitors.
Being a VIVO model as we mentioned, you have the ability to record live TV or video of your digital video camera through the included full OEM version of CyberLink PowerDirector 2.55 Pro software.
The included software side of things is a little disappointing. Besides PowerDirector, you only receive the full OEM version of PowerDVD 5. No games come bundled with this package which may well be a deterrent to some or a non-issue to others. The majority of ATI partners are no longer including a Half Life 2 voucher with any version of 9600 XT and ABIT is no different - don't expect a voucher when you buy this card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 2 [ABIT Radeon 9600 XT VIO]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 3 [ABIT Radeon 9600 XT VIO Continued]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 4 [ABIT Radeon 9800 XT]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and FutureMark]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality and Overclocking]
- ABIT 9600 XT and 9800 XT - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni