On Friday 24th of November Mr.Tweak and raTus set out to do an easy task of turning a Pentium 75 chip into a keyring. We started of with a Ryobi drill and drill bit which turned into a hammer and nail punch...
We thought this powerful drill would do the trick...
We tried a little harder...
The outside of the chip seemed resistant to the drill bit, but the inner core struggled to hold of the drill's power...
After drilling through the initial core, further into the core the drill again struggled with the immense strength of the core. At this stage we were getting rather annoyed with the chip so that was it's last straw... As The Terants would say, "You shit me to tears!".
We had to show the inner core who had the upper hand, so we got out the old hammer and nail punch to give some good old fashion punishment...
I think you can see who clearly won in the final - LOL! The hammer and nail punch were victorious...
Cameron "SOV" Johnson said he wanted us to send this processor back which he sent to me for a joke... So, we have packaged it up and are going to send it back to him... :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY