On Friday 24th of November Mr.Tweak and raTus set out to do an easy task of turning a Pentium 75 chip into a keyring. We started of with a Ryobi drill and drill bit which turned into a hammer and nail punch...
We thought this powerful drill would do the trick...
We tried a little harder...
The outside of the chip seemed resistant to the drill bit, but the inner core struggled to hold of the drill's power...
After drilling through the initial core, further into the core the drill again struggled with the immense strength of the core. At this stage we were getting rather annoyed with the chip so that was it's last straw... As The Terants would say, "You shit me to tears!".
We had to show the inner core who had the upper hand, so we got out the old hammer and nail punch to give some good old fashion punishment...
I think you can see who clearly won in the final - LOL! The hammer and nail punch were victorious...
Cameron "SOV" Johnson said he wanted us to send this processor back which he sent to me for a joke... So, we have packaged it up and are going to send it back to him... :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio