On Friday 24th of November Mr.Tweak and raTus set out to do an easy task of turning a Pentium 75 chip into a keyring. We started of with a Ryobi drill and drill bit which turned into a hammer and nail punch...
We thought this powerful drill would do the trick...
We tried a little harder...
The outside of the chip seemed resistant to the drill bit, but the inner core struggled to hold of the drill's power...
After drilling through the initial core, further into the core the drill again struggled with the immense strength of the core. At this stage we were getting rather annoyed with the chip so that was it's last straw... As The Terants would say, "You shit me to tears!".
We had to show the inner core who had the upper hand, so we got out the old hammer and nail punch to give some good old fashion punishment...
I think you can see who clearly won in the final - LOL! The hammer and nail punch were victorious...
Cameron "SOV" Johnson said he wanted us to send this processor back which he sent to me for a joke... So, we have packaged it up and are going to send it back to him... :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now