It has seemed to me lately that many folks who used to be avid AMD enthusiasts have gone over to the Intel side of the processor war. What with the newer chipsets allowing for overclocking reminiscent of the old Celeron 300 days, it really doesn't come as much of a surprise.
But there are still a large group of us who follow the ways of the AMD Athlon XP, and quality cooling is still as important now as it was when overclocking became a new buzzword within our little community.
That said, we're going to take a look at a trio of coolers for the AMD range of processors and see what new innovations have come about in this latest batch of goodies. With all the emphasis on looks lately, we still need to take a hard look at the cooling capabilities of modern heatsinks.
So sit back as we pit three coolers head to head and see where they come out of the fight. We'll look at the Scythe Arctic Cooling 2L, the Vantec AeroFlow 2 and the Thermaltake POLO 735.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- HTC unveils Link VR headset for the U11
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017