It has seemed to me lately that many folks who used to be avid AMD enthusiasts have gone over to the Intel side of the processor war. What with the newer chipsets allowing for overclocking reminiscent of the old Celeron 300 days, it really doesn't come as much of a surprise.
But there are still a large group of us who follow the ways of the AMD Athlon XP, and quality cooling is still as important now as it was when overclocking became a new buzzword within our little community.
That said, we're going to take a look at a trio of coolers for the AMD range of processors and see what new innovations have come about in this latest batch of goodies. With all the emphasis on looks lately, we still need to take a hard look at the cooling capabilities of modern heatsinks.
So sit back as we pit three coolers head to head and see where they come out of the fight. We'll look at the Scythe Arctic Cooling 2L, the Vantec AeroFlow 2 and the Thermaltake POLO 735.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court