IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Starting off with sequential read, we find the four-drive RAID 0 array topping the charts close to 550 MB/s. Second in line, we have the three-drive RAID 0 and RAID 5 neck and neck at 400 MB/s
Sequential write had the four-drive RAID 0 out in front again with the three-drive array not far behind through lower QD. When we move to higher QD, the RAID 5 array scales up and takes second spot on the chart.
IOMeter - Sequential Response Times with QD
Sequential read response times were the highest with a single drive at high QD.
Sequential write response was again at its highest with a single drive, following this, we have RAID 10 and the two-drive RAID 0 array.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Performance & Response Times]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Response Times]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4