Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2003 continues the success that Unreal Tournament generated as an online game and benchmark. UT2003 pulls all of its weight onto the 3D and memory subsystems, pushing graphics reality to the maximum is its game, and you need some serious power to gain playable scores with this game.
XGI Performance: The XGI card while still being playable is a fair bit slower then the offerings from ATI and nVidia.
New ATI Drivers: Nothing much to comment on here, the score is very similar.
New nVidia Drivers: Like the ATI drivers there is nothing worth getting excited about.
XGI Performance: Like the above picture we have the XGI card showing quite a hit in Unreal Tournament 2003.
New ATI Drivers: Like above the scores really hasn't moved much.
New nVidia Drivers: Again the scores are very close to each other.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 4 [New nVidia Forceware]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001 SE]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 03]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality Synthetic Gaming]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality Real World Gaming]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 13 [Image Quality Testing - AA and AF]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 14 [Conclusions]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now