HQ - Jedi Knight II
XGI Performance: Like we say in JK2 the XGI card could hold its ground in the lower resolution and gives a very playable score.
New ATI Drivers: The new ATI drivers have really helped in increasing the performance in Jedi Knight 2.
New nVidia Drivers: No performance jump here from nVidia.
HQ - Unreal Tournament 2003
XGI Performance: XGI was beating the 9800XT but ATI have done a really good job with there new drivers and we see the XGI falling to the back of the pack again.
New ATI Drivers: A nice noticeable jump in performance from ATI.
New nVidia Drivers: We see nVidia get another little jump in performance here which is nice seen the new drivers haven't seem to do much.
HQ - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo
XGI Performance: UT2K4 Demo brings all the cards very close again, and while the XGI card is running last it would be interesting to see what happens when their driver team works on further optimization.
New ATI Drivers: We leave our final test with the new ATI drivers not seeing much of a jump in UT2K4 Demo.
New nVidia Drivers: As the trend has been going the whole time nVidia's new drivers really don't offer much of a performance jump.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 4 [New nVidia Forceware]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001 SE]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 03]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality Synthetic Gaming]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality Real World Gaming]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 13 [Image Quality Testing - AA and AF]
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra - Page 14 [Conclusions]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card