DFI's past portfolio has been one of budget and OEM sales, with some pushes towards a more mid range motherboard. Now DFI has seen the power of the overclocking segment, and like Albatron, has dived head first into the pond with the Infinity and Lanparty series of motherboards.
Our reviews of the Intel 875P and 865PE Lanparty motherboards left us with a improved view of what DFI has to offer, and with the Infinity motherboards now put to the test, I must admit, my view of the DFI motherboards has changed for the better.
Overclocking has never been DFI's strong point, but this time DFI has ironed out the bugs and delivered us with a motherboard that can compete with ABIT and ASUS for your hard earned overclocking cash.
In choosing which motherboard is best, well that's a hard job. Both have great points, and since they perform on par makes it even harder to choose. In all both motherboards have been given TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award for impressive overclocking and performance.
You've got it right this time DFI!
Great Onboard Features
Additional RAID controllers
Firewire support on 865PE Infinity
Very Solid BIOS Features
No Firewire on 875 Infinity
Collective Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0