During our visit to Computex 2003 in Taiwan we were witness to many new technologies that were just released on the market, or coming to the market. While on our journeys through the three fabulous halls we dropped by the DFI booth, where for the first time, we became more than a bit excited.
While based on the value sector for quite some time, DFI showed us the Lanparty and Infinity motherboards, designed to cater to the hardcore overclockers and LAN addicts. The Lanparty series motherboards, which we have already looked at just recently, comes with all the great overclocking features of its time but with more style for the case modders and LAN addicts who like to show off their systems.
The DFI Infinity systems are aimed at the hardcore overclockers who want performance, extra onboard features but without paying for all the additional dress up materials that the Lanparty series entails.
Today we have the two DFI Infinity motherboards for the Intel Pentium 4 processor based on the I875P and I865PE chipsets, and compare it to our fastest Pentium 4 motherboard so far, the Soltek I875P. Let's see what DFI has to offer us in their Infinity range!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications