Interior of the Case
This case is beautiful on the inside and thanks to the slide out motherboard tray; installation of a motherboard is done with a great amount of ease. The case follows the same black coloring all throughout the inside of the case and a lot of it resembles a Lian Li. Little improvements have been made though to make the case even easier to use, such as:
Starting from the bottom right of the case we have a removable hard drive caddie very similar to what we find in Lian Li cases. There have been a few little improvements in the removable caddie alone. First we have a nice little handle on it now which make it easier to pull out and we also have a third thumbscrew toward the top that helps keep it secure and prevents it from being shaken about.
And toward the bottom of the case we find two fans that help push the cool air outside of the case across your hard drives in the bottom rack. If you have more then two hard drives in the rack, the drives will be close and the extra air will help prevent data corruption or permanent damage to your drives.
Moving above from the removable hard drive caddy we have the 3.5" and 5.25" bays. When moving to the left, at the top of the case, we find a tri color LED fan which looks excellent. And then a little more to the left we have the area where the power supply unit calls home.
On the left of the case we have two 80mm fans to help extract air. At the bottom of the case we have all the cables that need to be plugged into the back of your motherboard to enable usage of the front access ports.
It is clear to see the inside design of the case was thought out with good sense and thanks to the slide out motherboard tray, instillation is a breeze and once the motherboard and cards are installed all you have to do is plug in a few cables and you're set to go in under 15 minutes without the need for hair to be pulled from your head.
Now we've finished taking a look at the case, let's see what Super Flower have done in the power supply department.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives