Interior of the Case
This case is beautiful on the inside and thanks to the slide out motherboard tray; installation of a motherboard is done with a great amount of ease. The case follows the same black coloring all throughout the inside of the case and a lot of it resembles a Lian Li. Little improvements have been made though to make the case even easier to use, such as:
Starting from the bottom right of the case we have a removable hard drive caddie very similar to what we find in Lian Li cases. There have been a few little improvements in the removable caddie alone. First we have a nice little handle on it now which make it easier to pull out and we also have a third thumbscrew toward the top that helps keep it secure and prevents it from being shaken about.
And toward the bottom of the case we find two fans that help push the cool air outside of the case across your hard drives in the bottom rack. If you have more then two hard drives in the rack, the drives will be close and the extra air will help prevent data corruption or permanent damage to your drives.
Moving above from the removable hard drive caddy we have the 3.5" and 5.25" bays. When moving to the left, at the top of the case, we find a tri color LED fan which looks excellent. And then a little more to the left we have the area where the power supply unit calls home.
On the left of the case we have two 80mm fans to help extract air. At the bottom of the case we have all the cables that need to be plugged into the back of your motherboard to enable usage of the front access ports.
It is clear to see the inside design of the case was thought out with good sense and thanks to the slide out motherboard tray, instillation is a breeze and once the motherboard and cards are installed all you have to do is plug in a few cables and you're set to go in under 15 minutes without the need for hair to be pulled from your head.
Now we've finished taking a look at the case, let's see what Super Flower have done in the power supply department.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card