Exterior of the Case
The particular case we are looking at today, the SF-201T3, comes in a multitude of colors with a number of colored fronts including blue, green and silver as well as a gold looking cooler called "champagne" and finally the very cool and sleek looking black model that we have here today.
When we first pulled the case out of the box we couldn't believe how nice it looked and when looking closer, we found that it pretty much looked like a Lian Li product on steroids (hence the title of the article).
Starting from the front of the case we have a perspex front that covers the front with holes for your 5.25" and 3.5" bays. The perspex is secured by six gold thumbscrews which suit the black case extremely well. Down the bottom of the front of the case we have a large number of holes to help push air through the case.
The black and gold color scheme looks fantastic and really suits this case. We can see that the gold buttons look really good and come out enough so it's even with the perspex front. Further toward the bottom of the case we have the easy access ports that we have grown so accustom to on a lot of cases, including USB and audio.
The front of the case looks excellent and it seems to be a bit of a cross between something from Cooler Master and Lian Li. Let's check out the rest of the outside of this case.
No matter if you're looking at this case from the left side, right side or top, you are going to be able to see the inside of the case. There are windows everywhere and the problem with a window sometimes on the right side of the case is that people some times choose to hide wires behind the motherboard tray. In this situation, it wouldn't matter where you place your cables - they will be seen from every angle. In part you will be forced to keep your internal wiring tidy if you intend on showing your brand new toy off to friends.
The top of the case has a window which is something that you don't see very often. Also along the top window we have a tri color LED fan installed. The Super Flower 201T3 extracts air in style, which is always a good thing.
When moving around to the back of the case we are greeted with thumb screw galore. We also have room for two case fans at the back which are included. These two fans (additionally with the fan from the power supply) give you the ability to extract a lot of air at one time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017