PCMark 7 - System Storage
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.4.00
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/pcmark7
PCMark 7 includes seven PC tests for Windows 7 & 8, combining more than 25 individual workloads covering storage, computation, image and video manipulation, web browsing and gaming. Specifically designed to cover the full range of PC hardware from netbooks and tablets to notebooks and desktops, PCMark 7 offers complete PC performance testing for Windows 7 & 8 for home and business use.
We will look to the raw system storage scoring for RAID 0 evaluations because it's done without system stops, and therefore allows us to see significant scoring differences between drives/arrays.
OS Volume 75% full - Lightly Used
Performance increases as drives are added to the array. The most significant performance increase is of course the jump from a single drive to a two drive array. There is a notable increase in performance from a two to a three drive array as well. Performance only slightly increases with arrays of four to six SSDs.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Seagate 600 Series Pro 200GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, Drive Properties & ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark 7]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 8]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Not a Rubix Cube - much cooler. Waterproof linux-powered cube PC
- Win a trip to Computex 2015 from GIGABYTE by overclocking your PC
- Apple teases media event for March 9, could we meet the Apple Watch?
- Bumblebee is that you? Hardware Extreme's black and yellow project
- Samsung provides YouTube stream for its Galaxy S6 launch event
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Review
- need new mother board
- how can i use new power supply for that mother boread asrock g41m-vs3 r2.0
- Question regarding adding new SSD to Z97 motherboard
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse