The Tour Continued
The next step we see in the pictures below is where parts are manually placed on the motherboards by ABit staff...
The machine pictured in the image below is the next step in the assembly line where the various parts in this room are fixed to the motherboard...
The next step in the assembly line is actually checking and testing the motherboards to see if they work ok and are up to ABit's standards, before being passed...
Here we see more extensive testing of these new motherboards, standard procedure...
Once they have been tested (48 hours normally before being passed) and work correctly, they are packed in black boxes ready for shipping...
that's basically it for the fab tour side of things, it was really an interesting experience. After feasting on some greasy KFC and Pizza Hut in the ABit conference room, we were shown the new ABit website which will become active shortly and a look into how ABit name their motherboards. OK back to the classroom here for a minute here, let's take the ABit SA6R motherboard for example as shown my Scott in the picture below. The "S" comes from the first letter of the chipset, the "A" is pulled out of the sky, the "6" is the generation of processor the motherboard is for and the "R" is also pulled out of the sky to make a name which sounds good, basically.
Thanks for the tour ABit, good fun!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched