The Tour Continued
The next step we see in the pictures below is where parts are manually placed on the motherboards by ABit staff...
The machine pictured in the image below is the next step in the assembly line where the various parts in this room are fixed to the motherboard...
The next step in the assembly line is actually checking and testing the motherboards to see if they work ok and are up to ABit's standards, before being passed...
Here we see more extensive testing of these new motherboards, standard procedure...
Once they have been tested (48 hours normally before being passed) and work correctly, they are packed in black boxes ready for shipping...
that's basically it for the fab tour side of things, it was really an interesting experience. After feasting on some greasy KFC and Pizza Hut in the ABit conference room, we were shown the new ABit website which will become active shortly and a look into how ABit name their motherboards. OK back to the classroom here for a minute here, let's take the ABit SA6R motherboard for example as shown my Scott in the picture below. The "S" comes from the first letter of the chipset, the "A" is pulled out of the sky, the "6" is the generation of processor the motherboard is for and the "R" is also pulled out of the sky to make a name which sounds good, basically.
Thanks for the tour ABit, good fun!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni