The Tour Continued
The next step we see in the pictures below is where parts are manually placed on the motherboards by ABit staff...
The machine pictured in the image below is the next step in the assembly line where the various parts in this room are fixed to the motherboard...
The next step in the assembly line is actually checking and testing the motherboards to see if they work ok and are up to ABit's standards, before being passed...
Here we see more extensive testing of these new motherboards, standard procedure...
Once they have been tested (48 hours normally before being passed) and work correctly, they are packed in black boxes ready for shipping...
that's basically it for the fab tour side of things, it was really an interesting experience. After feasting on some greasy KFC and Pizza Hut in the ABit conference room, we were shown the new ABit website which will become active shortly and a look into how ABit name their motherboards. OK back to the classroom here for a minute here, let's take the ABit SA6R motherboard for example as shown my Scott in the picture below. The "S" comes from the first letter of the chipset, the "A" is pulled out of the sky, the "6" is the generation of processor the motherboard is for and the "R" is also pulled out of the sky to make a name which sounds good, basically.
Thanks for the tour ABit, good fun!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance