The Tour Continued
After the motherboards have passed through the oven process they are then ran through a series of fans... (Some serious blowhole action here!)
Once the basic layer of chips are placed on the motherboard, they are then checked with a template sheet for any missing chips as pictured below...
Once the motherboard has passed the template sheet test, the chips are then tested for electric conductivity with this machine pictured below...
The motherboards are checked over once again for missing parts, as shown in the picture below... If more problems are found after this stage, they are then sent to another part of the room where more extensive testing is conducted.
here's a shot of one side of the room which we were in...
The shot below shows where ABit store all their chips, which are eventually placed on the motherboards - Imagine the amount of key rings you could make out of the parts from that room! :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs
- Western Digital Corporation renews patent cross-license agreement with Samsung
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing