The Tour Continued
After the motherboards have passed through the oven process they are then ran through a series of fans... (Some serious blowhole action here!)
Once the basic layer of chips are placed on the motherboard, they are then checked with a template sheet for any missing chips as pictured below...
Once the motherboard has passed the template sheet test, the chips are then tested for electric conductivity with this machine pictured below...
The motherboards are checked over once again for missing parts, as shown in the picture below... If more problems are found after this stage, they are then sent to another part of the room where more extensive testing is conducted.
here's a shot of one side of the room which we were in...
The shot below shows where ABit store all their chips, which are eventually placed on the motherboards - Imagine the amount of key rings you could make out of the parts from that room! :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs