Specifications of the MSI K8T Neo
Supports 64-bit AMD Athlon64 processor (Socket 754)
Supports up to 3200+, 3400+, or higher CPU
VIA K8T800 Chipset
HyperTransport connection to AMD Athlon64 processor
8 or 16 bit control/address/data transfer both directions
800/600/400/200MHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
AGP v3.0 compliant with 8x transfer mode
VIA VT8237 Chipset
Integrated Faster Ethernet LPC
Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC97 audio
Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
Integrated dual channel native Serial ATA/RAID controller supplying 150MB/s supporting for
RAID 0 and RAID 1
Supports 8 USB2.0 ports
Supports DDR266/333/400 DDR SDRAM for three 184-pin DDR DIMMs
Supports a maximum memory size of 2GB
One AGP 8x slot
AGP 3.0 specification compliant
Five 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
An IDE controller on the VIA VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/CDROM with PIO, Bus
Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes
Can connect up to 4 IDE devices
Serial ATA/150 controller integrated by VT8237
Up to 150MB/s transfer rate
Can connect up to 2 serial ATA devices
Supports RAID 0 or RAID 1
Serial ATA RAID
Promise 20378 On-Board
Supports 2 serial ATA plus 1 ATA133
RAID 0, RAID 1 or RAID 0+1 is supported
RAID function work w/ATA133+SATA H/D or 2SATA H/D
Connect up to 2 SATA device and 2 ATA133 devices
6 channels software audio codec RealTek ALC655
Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.
Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
Realtek 8110S Dual layout
Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in one chip.
Supports 10, 100Mb/s and Gb/s
Supports up to 2 x 1394 ports.
Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Controlled by VIA 6307 chipset
On-Board Peripherals include:
1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
1 serial port COM1
1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
1 IrDA connector for SIR/ASKIR/HPSIR
1 audio port
8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
1 RJ45 LAN jack
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 1 [Introduction]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 2 [The Chipsets]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 3 [Gigabyte K8VNXP - Specifications]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 4 [Gigabyte K8VNXP - Features]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 5 [MSI K8T Neo - Specifications]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 6 [MSI K8T Neo - Features]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 7 [ABIT KV8 MAX3 - Specifications]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 8 [ABIT KV8 MAX3 - Features]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra MAX3]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001 SE]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II - VIA Arena]
- K8T800 Performance Motherboards - Page 16 [Conclusions]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types