Benchmarking: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
JKII's predecessor is as stunning a game as any other I've seen as of late. Although I do not personally find this game entertaining, the game is rather VPU intensive and I shall be including it in all my future benchmarks.
Note in the graph above how close the 9600XT is to the 9800Pro IceQ. Disregarding the drop in onboard graphic memory, I would have liked to see better performance at this high resolution.
Intimidatingly close to the 9800Pro IceQ, the Excalibur 9600XT is trailing not far behind. Oddly enough, the 9600XT actually demonstrated very choppy and poorly animated particle effects at this resolution in this specific title.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications