Benchmarking: Halo PC
Halo, one of the most hardware-stressing and resourceful DirectX 9 titles of the year is a prime candidate for benchmarking our handful of DirectX 9 capable graphic cards today.
Halo, being as stressful as it is and HIS 9600XT being as overclocked as it is, we thought we'd put HIS through the ultimate performance test at 1600x1200. As notable above, the 9600XT offered a barely playable frame rate at this high resolution. At 128MB and a few clocks away, the 9800Pro IceQ offered decent performance closely trailing behind ATi's Radeon 9800XT.
Roughly keeping the same performance ratio here, nothing appears out of the ordinary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller