Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The SanDisk Extreme II is available in three capacity sizes, 120GB, 240GB, and 480GB. Specifications list the 240GB Extreme II SSD as capable of up to 550 MB/s sequential reads and up to 510 MB/s sequential writes. Random read/write speed is listed at up to 95,000/78,000 IOPS at 4K QD32. The Extreme II has a 7mm z-height, allowing for more compatibility with newer laptops.
SanDisk backs their Extreme II series SSD's with an industry leading five year warranty. The 240GB Extreme II is currently available from Amazon for $180 (75 cents per GB). Since this is a RAID review, we are going to focus on performance rather than features.
For a more in-depth look at the SanDisk Extreme II's feature set, I will refer you to Chris Ramseyer's extensive review of the SanDisk Extreme II 240GB SSD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [SanDisk Extreme II 240GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, Drive Properties & ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark 7]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 8]
- Page 11 [Secondary Volume Benchmarks - Blackmagicdesign's Disk Speed Test]
- Page 12 [Secondary Volume Benchmarks - Disk Response Times]
- Page 13 [Secondary Volume Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.