Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The SanDisk Ultra Plus is available in three capacity sizes - 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Specifications list the 256GB Ultra Plus SSD as capable of up to 530 MB/s sequential reads and up to 445 MB/s sequential writes. Random read/write speed is listed at up to 82,000/39,000 IOPS at 4K QD32. The Ultra Plus has a 7mm z-height allowing for more compatibility with newer laptops.
SanDisk backs their Ultra Plus series SSD's with an industry standard limited three year warranty. The 256GB SanDisk Ultra Plus is currently available from Amazon for $160 (62.5 cents per GB).
Since this is a RAID article, we are going to focus on performance rather than features. For a more in-depth look at the SanDisk Ultra Plus series feature set, I will refer you to Chris Ramseyer's extensive review of the SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, Drive Properties & ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark 7]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 8]
- Page 11 [Secondary Volume Benchmarks - Blackmagicdesign's Disk Speed Test]
- Page 12 [Secondary Volume Benchmarks - Disk Response Times]
- Page 13 [Secondary Volume Benchmarks - DiskBench]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.