Browsing the ThermalTake website you notice just how far they have come from the old ORB days. This time around we aren't looking at a new case or a new cooler from ThermalTake - but a kit. ThermalTake recently released the X-Blower kit which comes with two fans and a rheobus to control them.
- ThermalTake X Blower
There are three parts to the X-Blower kit. The first is the rheobus which is used to control the speed of both the fans. The rheobus buttons are quite big but the best thing about this is that they are nice and smooth and very easy to move.
As we mentioned, there are two fans included within the pack. One is a thermal controlled 80mm fan. The fan moves from 1,300 RPM @ 20c pushing a maximum of 4,800 RPM @ 55c. This fan is a simple 80mm fan that you can either use to upgrade a current 80mm fan, add a new 80mm fan to a spot that supports it or upgrade a current heat sink to this new fan if your current fan just ain't cutting the cheese no more.
The other fan looks quite different and you may recognize it from the Cooler Master Aero 7(+) cooling unit. This particular fan is designed to eliminate any dead spot that most fans have. The Blower Fan as ThermalTake call it pushes a maximum of 26.9 CFM @ 41 DBA. Below is a picture of how ThermalTake recommend setting the package up:
If you're chasing a few new fans and a rheobus, you're in luck. The aluminum rheobus is definitely high quality and will go perfect if you're the lucky owner of a silver ThermalTake or a Lian Li case, as it will suit perfectly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card