Riding on the PCIe bus directly to the CPU will deliver amazing latency numbers, but the motherboard we used for this test incorporates a PLX PCIe switching chip that may or may not get in the way of delivering the best performance possible. Over the next few weeks we've perform more tests on motherboards without PCIe switching.
After running through several products with 20nm MLC and 19nm TLC flash, keeping write latency under 13 ms is like finding a new old stock Walter Payton jersey on EBay. We thought it was gone forever, but it appears PCIe based NGFF is the answer to NAND flash latency increases.
Of every test we'll show today the PCMark Vantage performance is the most telling of what you'll expect at home, in your system with the SanDisk A110.
The next generation in NGFF is more than just a form factor, it's a leap in performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup