Riding on the PCIe bus directly to the CPU will deliver amazing latency numbers, but the motherboard we used for this test incorporates a PLX PCIe switching chip that may or may not get in the way of delivering the best performance possible. Over the next few weeks we've perform more tests on motherboards without PCIe switching.
After running through several products with 20nm MLC and 19nm TLC flash, keeping write latency under 13 ms is like finding a new old stock Walter Payton jersey on EBay. We thought it was gone forever, but it appears PCIe based NGFF is the answer to NAND flash latency increases.
Of every test we'll show today the PCMark Vantage performance is the most telling of what you'll expect at home, in your system with the SanDisk A110.
The next generation in NGFF is more than just a form factor, it's a leap in performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20