Riding on the PCIe bus directly to the CPU will deliver amazing latency numbers, but the motherboard we used for this test incorporates a PLX PCIe switching chip that may or may not get in the way of delivering the best performance possible. Over the next few weeks we've perform more tests on motherboards without PCIe switching.
After running through several products with 20nm MLC and 19nm TLC flash, keeping write latency under 13 ms is like finding a new old stock Walter Payton jersey on EBay. We thought it was gone forever, but it appears PCIe based NGFF is the answer to NAND flash latency increases.
Of every test we'll show today the PCMark Vantage performance is the most telling of what you'll expect at home, in your system with the SanDisk A110.
The next generation in NGFF is more than just a form factor, it's a leap in performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform