- 640 X 480
For some reason Corsair's PC4000 scored terrible and we have absolutely no idea why. Unfortunately Commanche is quite a weird benchmark and as we have stated before, it's the only game when increasing the resolution you see an increase in FPS. Maybe if we place on 6 X AA and 16 X AF we will see over 100FPS :).
Moving aside and not paying much attention to the score we receive from Corsair's PC4000 modules, we see that OCZ is able to achieve another win but only slightly. Corsair's PC3700 modules and Kingmax PC3200 modules are just behind the speed king but unfortunately just can't pass it due the their FSB just being that little bit to slow.
- 1280 X 1024
Here is a very similar picture to what we just saw. Again OCZ take the lead with Kingmax and Corsair's PC3700 following just behind. The Transcend isn't far behind but let down by a poorer overall design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DCM2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DCM2 - Page 2 [Kingmax PC3200 TinyBGA revisited]
- DCM2 - Page 3 [Geil Golden Dragon PC3500]
- DCM2 - Page 4 [Corsair PC3500]
- DCM2 - Page 5 [Corsair PC3700]
- DCM2 - Page 6 [Corsair PC4000]
- DCM2 - Page 7 [Crucial PC3200]
- DCM2 - Page 8 [Transcend PC3200]
- DCM2 - Page 9 [OCZ PC4000]
- DCM2 - Page 10 [Test System Setup and Rundown]
- DCM2 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra MAX 3 - Buffered]
- DCM2 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra MAX 3 - Un-Buffered]
- DCM2 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DCM2 - Page 14 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- DCM2 - Page 15 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DCM2 - Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- DCM2 - Page 17 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- DCM2 - Page 18 [Benchmarks - Commanche 4]
- DCM2 - Page 19 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- DCM2 - Page 20 [Overclocking Results]
- DCM2 - Page 21 [Overclocking Results Continued]
- DCM2 - Page 22 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra MAX 3 - Buffered - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 23 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra MAX 3 - Un Buffered - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 24 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 25 [3DMark 2001 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 26 [3DMark 2003 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 27 [Unreal Tournament 2003 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 28 [Jedi Knight 2 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 29 [Commanche 4 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 30 [Quake 3 - Overclocked]
- DCM2 - Page 31 [Final Memory Rundown]
- DCM2 - Page 32 [Final Rundown Continued]
- DCM2 - Page 33 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4