Recently we looked at the new NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti Boost and a few days after that launched we received a second card. With two reference NVIDIA video cards on hand we knew there was only one thing to do. That was of course throw both into our testbed and see just what kind of performance we could get out of the new budget orientated SLI setup.
It's been a while since we've seen two NVIDIA cards of the same model that would us allow to test in SLI. After I installed the two cards into the testbed and looked down at them sitting together with no SLI bridge, I then discovered I had to actually go find an SLI bridge, something that we haven't used in quite a long time.
Fortunately it didn't take me too long to find one and I found the machine up and running quite quickly. Because we've already looked at the GTX 650 Ti Boost in a fair bit of detail in our original launch article, we won't be covering too much extra today.
From here we'll move onto the testbed system setup and also quickly take a look at our GPU-Z screenshot to make sure that SLI is of course enabled and working. From there we'll simply just get straight into the benchmark side of things to see just what kind of performance we're able to get out of this new setup.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 19 [Temperature Test]
- Page 20 [Sound Test]
- Page 21 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 22 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Not a Rubix Cube - much cooler. Waterproof linux-powered cube PC
- Win a trip to Computex 2015 from GIGABYTE by overclocking your PC
- Apple teases media event for March 9, could we meet the Apple Watch?
- Bumblebee is that you? Hardware Extreme's black and yellow project
- Samsung provides YouTube stream for its Galaxy S6 launch event
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Review
- need new mother board
- how can i use new power supply for that mother boread asrock g41m-vs3 r2.0
- Question regarding adding new SSD to Z97 motherboard
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse