While walking through Hall 3, we noticed a small and mostly undiscovered company called AeroCool. AeroCool produce a range of exotic and really cool cases including ones designed in the shape of airplanes and even a hummer as seen below!
This is one of the companies I saw at Computex 2003 which I can foresee going really well in the future with their truly innovative approach to computer casing. Watch out for this company.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 2 [AMD]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 3 [AeroCool]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 4 [Zalman]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 5 [Gainward]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 6 [X-Micro]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 7 [Gigabyte]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 8 [Gigacube]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 9 [Aopen]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 10 [ABIT]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 11 [Final Words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications