VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing
This afternoon we attended part of VIA's Technology Forum for the performance computing portion of the event.
Before the actual speakers started talking, we took a look in one of the side rooms which showcased products from VIA's partners for the forum. The first stand we saw was Hynix where they were showing several DDR-II memory modules.
Then just around the corner Micron was showing off their GDDR3 based ATI and nVidia cards.
Kentron were also in attendance pimping their new Quad Band Memory technology which promises to double memory bandwidth well before DDR-II.
Now it was time to enter the actual forum where various speakers from VIA spoke about certain performance products for the company. The most interesting parts were the Intel and AMD chipset roadmaps.
As you can see, VIA will have PCI Express support with their chipsets in Q1 of 2004.
That's it for Day 3 from Computex in Taiwan, stay tuned for more tomorrow!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080