VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing
This afternoon we attended part of VIA's Technology Forum for the performance computing portion of the event.
Before the actual speakers started talking, we took a look in one of the side rooms which showcased products from VIA's partners for the forum. The first stand we saw was Hynix where they were showing several DDR-II memory modules.
Then just around the corner Micron was showing off their GDDR3 based ATI and nVidia cards.
Kentron were also in attendance pimping their new Quad Band Memory technology which promises to double memory bandwidth well before DDR-II.
Now it was time to enter the actual forum where various speakers from VIA spoke about certain performance products for the company. The most interesting parts were the Intel and AMD chipset roadmaps.
As you can see, VIA will have PCI Express support with their chipsets in Q1 of 2004.
That's it for Day 3 from Computex in Taiwan, stay tuned for more tomorrow!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair