VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing
This afternoon we attended part of VIA's Technology Forum for the performance computing portion of the event.
Before the actual speakers started talking, we took a look in one of the side rooms which showcased products from VIA's partners for the forum. The first stand we saw was Hynix where they were showing several DDR-II memory modules.
Then just around the corner Micron was showing off their GDDR3 based ATI and nVidia cards.
Kentron were also in attendance pimping their new Quad Band Memory technology which promises to double memory bandwidth well before DDR-II.
Now it was time to enter the actual forum where various speakers from VIA spoke about certain performance products for the company. The most interesting parts were the Intel and AMD chipset roadmaps.
As you can see, VIA will have PCI Express support with their chipsets in Q1 of 2004.
That's it for Day 3 from Computex in Taiwan, stay tuned for more tomorrow!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio