VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing
This afternoon we attended part of VIA's Technology Forum for the performance computing portion of the event.
Before the actual speakers started talking, we took a look in one of the side rooms which showcased products from VIA's partners for the forum. The first stand we saw was Hynix where they were showing several DDR-II memory modules.
Then just around the corner Micron was showing off their GDDR3 based ATI and nVidia cards.
Kentron were also in attendance pimping their new Quad Band Memory technology which promises to double memory bandwidth well before DDR-II.
Now it was time to enter the actual forum where various speakers from VIA spoke about certain performance products for the company. The most interesting parts were the Intel and AMD chipset roadmaps.
As you can see, VIA will have PCI Express support with their chipsets in Q1 of 2004.
That's it for Day 3 from Computex in Taiwan, stay tuned for more tomorrow!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood