VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing
This afternoon we attended part of VIA's Technology Forum for the performance computing portion of the event.
Before the actual speakers started talking, we took a look in one of the side rooms which showcased products from VIA's partners for the forum. The first stand we saw was Hynix where they were showing several DDR-II memory modules.
Then just around the corner Micron was showing off their GDDR3 based ATI and nVidia cards.
Kentron were also in attendance pimping their new Quad Band Memory technology which promises to double memory bandwidth well before DDR-II.
Now it was time to enter the actual forum where various speakers from VIA spoke about certain performance products for the company. The most interesting parts were the Intel and AMD chipset roadmaps.
As you can see, VIA will have PCI Express support with their chipsets in Q1 of 2004.
That's it for Day 3 from Computex in Taiwan, stay tuned for more tomorrow!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse