Our first visit for Day 3 was our good friends from Kingmax Technology, a leading Taiwanese memory manufacturer, who were showing off their full range of DRAM and storage products.
Before we get to Kingmax's decision to produce high performance RAM, we will take a quick look at their new memory cards which are both water proof and heat resistant. To demonstrate this, Kingmax had many memory cards floating around in a tank at their booth. To demonstrate the heat resistance, Ken from Kingmax used his lighter and held a flame up close to the card for a few seconds.
Moving on to the DRAM side of things, Kingmax showed us their range of DDR products. We quizzed Kingmax about their plans for catering for the enthusiasts in the future, and they said this is something they will be doing.
Kingmax showed us their upcoming DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules. The DDR-466 part is shipping now and the DDR-500 part will be ready in about a month.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives