Our first visit for Day 3 was our good friends from Kingmax Technology, a leading Taiwanese memory manufacturer, who were showing off their full range of DRAM and storage products.
Before we get to Kingmax's decision to produce high performance RAM, we will take a quick look at their new memory cards which are both water proof and heat resistant. To demonstrate this, Kingmax had many memory cards floating around in a tank at their booth. To demonstrate the heat resistance, Ken from Kingmax used his lighter and held a flame up close to the card for a few seconds.
Moving on to the DRAM side of things, Kingmax showed us their range of DDR products. We quizzed Kingmax about their plans for catering for the enthusiasts in the future, and they said this is something they will be doing.
Kingmax showed us their upcoming DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules. The DDR-466 part is shipping now and the DDR-500 part will be ready in about a month.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league