Our first visit for Day 3 was our good friends from Kingmax Technology, a leading Taiwanese memory manufacturer, who were showing off their full range of DRAM and storage products.
Before we get to Kingmax's decision to produce high performance RAM, we will take a quick look at their new memory cards which are both water proof and heat resistant. To demonstrate this, Kingmax had many memory cards floating around in a tank at their booth. To demonstrate the heat resistance, Ken from Kingmax used his lighter and held a flame up close to the card for a few seconds.
Moving on to the DRAM side of things, Kingmax showed us their range of DDR products. We quizzed Kingmax about their plans for catering for the enthusiasts in the future, and they said this is something they will be doing.
Kingmax showed us their upcoming DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules. The DDR-466 part is shipping now and the DDR-500 part will be ready in about a month.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017