Our first visit for Day 3 was our good friends from Kingmax Technology, a leading Taiwanese memory manufacturer, who were showing off their full range of DRAM and storage products.
Before we get to Kingmax's decision to produce high performance RAM, we will take a quick look at their new memory cards which are both water proof and heat resistant. To demonstrate this, Kingmax had many memory cards floating around in a tank at their booth. To demonstrate the heat resistance, Ken from Kingmax used his lighter and held a flame up close to the card for a few seconds.
Moving on to the DRAM side of things, Kingmax showed us their range of DDR products. We quizzed Kingmax about their plans for catering for the enthusiasts in the future, and they said this is something they will be doing.
Kingmax showed us their upcoming DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules. The DDR-466 part is shipping now and the DDR-500 part will be ready in about a month.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD