The show goes on as they say, as Day 3 comes to a close. Today we saw Kingmax Technology, CyberLink, XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master as well as stopping by for part of the performance computing section of the VIA Technology Forum at the Grand Hyatt.
Before I continue, I wanted to send our heart felt wishes out to Asher Moses back in Australia. Asher used to write for TweakTown and was due to attend Computex this year. One day before the event, Asher's mother developed a burst blood vessel in her brain and sadly passed away yesterday. Our thoughts, as well as many others, are with Asher and his family right now. Hang in there mate, we are all thinking of you!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition