From what we have seen so far at Computex 2003, it is clear that many companies are beginning to focus on more than just pure performance. The market needed the performance over the past 5 years which has been delivered well to us for our current needs. Now, in this day and age, for companies to remain profitable, since users have the speed they have asked for, they need some new ideas to keep them interested and buying. This has been echoed by many different industry leaders so far...and we are only at Day 2.
We have been seeing a lot of wireless related products being driven very hard by companies like Intel and VIA, a different focus on graphics processing by S3 Graphics, DFI with their CMOS Reloaded and Shuttle with their sensational XPC units which are all working in tandem to give buyers a more diverse and very exciting range of computer products to buy. If this keeps up, I am positive the IT industry will boom again in the next year or so, just like it did when performance products were starting to be released around 3 years ago - but probably much more.
It's a bloody good time to be in this industry. Good times and we'll see you again tomorrow for Day 3 coverage!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance