From what we have seen so far at Computex 2003, it is clear that many companies are beginning to focus on more than just pure performance. The market needed the performance over the past 5 years which has been delivered well to us for our current needs. Now, in this day and age, for companies to remain profitable, since users have the speed they have asked for, they need some new ideas to keep them interested and buying. This has been echoed by many different industry leaders so far...and we are only at Day 2.
We have been seeing a lot of wireless related products being driven very hard by companies like Intel and VIA, a different focus on graphics processing by S3 Graphics, DFI with their CMOS Reloaded and Shuttle with their sensational XPC units which are all working in tandem to give buyers a more diverse and very exciting range of computer products to buy. If this keeps up, I am positive the IT industry will boom again in the next year or so, just like it did when performance products were starting to be released around 3 years ago - but probably much more.
It's a bloody good time to be in this industry. Good times and we'll see you again tomorrow for Day 3 coverage!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20