Power Color was our next visit and they were showing their range of ATI cards from the 9200 all the way up to their 9800 Pro. When we asked to see their Radeon 9800 XT, one rep smiled and said they were not allowed to, confirming that the product exists and is near if in fact Power Color has a card based on the GPU floating around in NDA heaven somewhere.
Power Color has decided to extend their range of products to include motherboards based on chipsets from all Taiwanese manufacturers. For starters, we have a shot of their VIA PT800 based V800A/CD with their famous red PCB which all their VGA line follow.
Next up is a shot of their A300M/DLV based ATI IGP9000 based motherboard for the Pentium 4 which offers Dual Channel DDR support:
Then we have a shot of their Intel 865PE based Micro-ATX with a twist. This motherboard features an expansion port which allows two extra PCI slots and a Silicon Image SATA controller to be added as an option. This is the first motherboard we have seen to use this unique design:
So there you have it, we have another entrant to the motherboard market. It will be interesting to see how Power Color goes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now