Today marked the beginning of Computex 2003, the second largest IT expo in the world which is held annually in Taipei on the South East Asian island of Taiwan. In total 1,241 exhibitors are in attendance at a total of 2,419 booths.
The show was originally set to go ahead on its regular date in June, but due to serious SARS fears in the Asian region at the time, the organizers decided to postpone the event for the safety of Computex goers. About two weeks later, it was announced that Computex would take place in September and here we are now at the show in the busy and exciting city of Taipei.
Yesterday we gave you a look a bit of a look at the Taipei city make over for the expo, today we visited XGI Technology, TwinMOS, EPoX, Power Color and Chaintech. As like previous years, it was a busy day but interesting all the same. Let's get the show on the road, as they say!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines