Today marked the beginning of Computex 2003, the second largest IT expo in the world which is held annually in Taipei on the South East Asian island of Taiwan. In total 1,241 exhibitors are in attendance at a total of 2,419 booths.
The show was originally set to go ahead on its regular date in June, but due to serious SARS fears in the Asian region at the time, the organizers decided to postpone the event for the safety of Computex goers. About two weeks later, it was announced that Computex would take place in September and here we are now at the show in the busy and exciting city of Taipei.
Yesterday we gave you a look a bit of a look at the Taipei city make over for the expo, today we visited XGI Technology, TwinMOS, EPoX, Power Color and Chaintech. As like previous years, it was a busy day but interesting all the same. Let's get the show on the road, as they say!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook