Today marked the beginning of Computex 2003, the second largest IT expo in the world which is held annually in Taipei on the South East Asian island of Taiwan. In total 1,241 exhibitors are in attendance at a total of 2,419 booths.
The show was originally set to go ahead on its regular date in June, but due to serious SARS fears in the Asian region at the time, the organizers decided to postpone the event for the safety of Computex goers. About two weeks later, it was announced that Computex would take place in September and here we are now at the show in the busy and exciting city of Taipei.
Yesterday we gave you a look a bit of a look at the Taipei city make over for the expo, today we visited XGI Technology, TwinMOS, EPoX, Power Color and Chaintech. As like previous years, it was a busy day but interesting all the same. Let's get the show on the road, as they say!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4