IT companies take over Taipei Continued
Surrounded in geek heaven bliss, we walk only a few more steps forward and look up and notice nVidia's lovely Dawn taking over part of a large building. The whole experience of seeing something like this in real life is quite surreal - to be able to look up and see Dawn probably almost 200 meters tall is quite an amazing experience indeed.
Compared to last year, building advertising is up a lot which makes the whole Computex experience that little bit more exciting from a visual prospective. From a business prospective, it could mean the next 12 months in the industry could heat up and become more competitive, or advertising fees have been reduced. We can't say for sure yet.
Something we do notice a switch in this year is the amount of company ad balloons floating around the sky line. As far as I can remember, last year saw many more of these interesting advertising forms around compared to this year. The only balloon worth taking a shot of was an Albatron blimp with complete reign over nearby air space.
More balloons might align the sky line as we awake tomorrow morning, but that remains to be seen. Maybe AMD will out do themselves from last year and have a gigantic Hammer in the sky? Who knows!
And while on the subject of AMD, many will probably remember the gigantic hammer from last year atop of the New York, New York building in the Computex vicinity closest to Hall 2. This year AMD is nowhere to be seen on the building, what do we see in its place? A massive Intel Centrino ad which is easily the biggest ad we have seen so far which does a fair job of dominating one side of the western shopping building and catching the eye.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse