In closing, this is what Apple need to do to continue strengthening its brand. Notebooks will turn into Ultrabooks - meaning its MacBook Air line will sell more than its MacBook Pro line over years. Traditional desktop machines aren't needing to be replaced anymore - a dual-core machine with an SSD is a powerhouse of a system, and can be had for under $1000 these days.
Apple's only dominant market is with its iOS-based devices, the iPhone, iPad and iPod. Increased competition in the smartphone market, namely from Samsung, is hurting Apple, bad.
Apple is like no other technology company in history, and even if we were to compare them to other giants of the tech industry, we have all seen them fall from grace. Microsoft, Nokia, Sony, RIM, HP and many others. Apple really is a one of a kind in many ways.
The US and EU financial markets are not looking good, and haven't for quite a while. There is no relief in sight, and our current financial system is corrupt to the core and far past the option of repairing. It's currently on life support with multiple financial assistance packages, quantitative easing, and so forth - that is an entire argument in itself.
I feel that a lot of this is common knowledge, and I could've gone into far greater detail, but I'm simply one person with an opinion. Disconnect yourself and knowledge base, and think of how Apple can go from here to $1000 per share. What would they need to do? How much competition would have to roll over and not sell a thing for this to happen?
Are we looking at absolutely nothing coming up in the economy that could shake Apple, its partners, the stock market, the government and consumers? There are so many factors that could cause this, but quite simply it comes down to Apple. Since the iPhone, they really haven't innovated. The iPhone was such a revolutionary product that I think that Apple can't even beat themselves at their own game.
The next 12 months are going to be an interesting time for Apple, and the world. If I had Apple shares, I'd be quite worried about what to do, given the launch of the iPhone 5 didn't really explode like everyone thought it would - it went off with more of a limp, than a bang.
I think Apple's dominance is over and there is nothing they can do to stop it, short of releasing another product that has as much impact on the world that the original iPhone did. But with all of its on-going patent lawsuits, instead of innovating, Apple are just pushing out tiny changes to the iPhone hoping it will sell big, and those days are over for Apple, in my opinion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The first iPhone, it really did change everything]
- Page 2 [Growing issues and concerns for Apple]
- Page 3 [What Apple should be worried about]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015