Sunbeam Tech has been around for a while now and we have had the chance to look at many of their products in the past. We were very impressed with what they had produced and always look forward to seeing what new and fantastic items they release to the market to please the ever-increasing case modders market. Sunbeam Tech has sent us truck load (not literally - but close) of their latest gear ranging from El Wire rounded cables to pre modded windows for your case. Let's get straight into it and see what they have for us in the latest installment of the GGG guide.
- Anodized Thumb Screws
While thumb screws are not the most exciting product on the market they are definitely something that makes access to your case a lot easier and quicker. Moving away from the normal silver screws, Sunbeam has released some more exciting Anodized thumb screws in a host of colors including green, red, blue, gold, black and silver. One thing that some people will have to take note of is that these thumb screws will NOT fit any Lian Li cases as they use a different type of thread.
While there is not a lot to say about thumb screws, it is nice that Sunbeam has released a range of colors that will suit most people's color scheme as long as they are not using a Lian Li case. Each pack comes with 10 screws however people may find that they are better off getting two packs as they are something that has a tendency of disappearing quite easily especially when you are the type of person, like us, who love to fidget at their case on a regular basis.
Overall they are very nice looking and are going to be perfect for a lot of people who want to easily access certain items within their computer but also want to add a bit of color at the same time. The only real let down is that they do not have the ability to be screwed in with a screw driver so you can tighten them up - although saying this it would kind of defeat the purpose of thumb screws if you had to undo them with a screw driver but having the option wouldn't have hurt, either.
- Shiny Fan Grill
If you have placed a fan into your window or something similar, you are definitely going to be using some form of fan grill, for obvious reasons. While most people may use the standard boring design of aging fan grills, the true enthusiast may like to go out and spend an extra few dollars and purchase something that looks a little better - or in this case, a lot better.
Sunbeam has recently released a range of shiny fan grills for 80mm fans that are laser cut which result in a cut of precision and perfection. These grills come in a range of patterns including the Biohazard and Lion icons (like we have here today) as well as a Scorpion, Dragon and "Finger" designs. While most of the fan grills won't prevent you from accidentally sticking your finger inside, they do look good which is what a lot of people are going to be after when it comes to purchasing fan grills - Maybe not the most practical fan grill but they do produce a brilliant look for only a few dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications