Low-Profile/MD2 Form Factors
The 71605E is the entry-level product, which has RAID 0, 1 and 10. It does not support parity RAID sets and there is no Supercap protection solution available either. This controller also only features 256MB of DDR3 cache onboard, whereas the full featured cards have 1024MB of DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The 71605 and the 7805 are the full featured variants of the controllers in that small MD2 form factor. Adaptec is hoping that the 71605 will reinvent what to expect from a low profile solution. Using the HD MiniSAS cabling increases density remarkably in conjunction with the PMC ROC and this results in simpler cabling, lower cost and better performance.
The Series 7 features a robust RAID feature set and these specifications apply to the full height cards as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications