Low-Profile/MD2 Form Factors
The 71605E is the entry-level product, which has RAID 0, 1 and 10. It does not support parity RAID sets and there is no Supercap protection solution available either. This controller also only features 256MB of DDR3 cache onboard, whereas the full featured cards have 1024MB of DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The 71605 and the 7805 are the full featured variants of the controllers in that small MD2 form factor. Adaptec is hoping that the 71605 will reinvent what to expect from a low profile solution. Using the HD MiniSAS cabling increases density remarkably in conjunction with the PMC ROC and this results in simpler cabling, lower cost and better performance.
The Series 7 features a robust RAID feature set and these specifications apply to the full height cards as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon Pro 400 series finds a home with Apple
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications