MSI KT4 Ultra Specifications
Supports Socket A (Socket 462) for AMD Athlon XP/Athlon/Duron processor
Supports 800MHz up to Athlon XP 2700+ processor
VIA KT400 Chipset
Supports DDR200/266/333/400* memory
AGP 8X and PCI advanced high performance memory controller
VIA VT8235 Chipset
Dual channel Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller.
ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management.
Integrated USB 2.0 controller
100/133/166 MHz clocks are supported
Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR SDRAMs
Supports up to 3GB memory size
Supports DDR400*/DDR333/DDR266/DDR200 SDRAM
No support ECC Function
One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) slot
Supports AGP 3.0 4x/8x
Six 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
An IDE controller on the VT8235 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes
Serial ATA Interface (Optional)
Support 2 serial ATA plus 1 ATA133
RAID O or 1 are supported
RAID function works w/ATA133+SATA H/D or 2 SATA H/D
Connect up to 2 Serial ATA devices and 1 ATA133 device
1 extra pin header for Bluetooth connect connection.
C-Media 8738MX 6-channel audio + SPDIF out
On-Board Peripherals include:
1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
2 serial ports (COM A + COM B)
1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
1 IrDA connector for SIR/ASKIR/HPSIR
1 audio port
6 USB 2.0 ports (Rear * 4/ Front * 2)
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications
ACPI, 1.0a, APM1.2, PnP 1.0a, SMBIOS 2.3, USB 2.0, WFM 2.0, Overclock, Boot from USB device
30.5 cm(L) x 23 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 2 [MSI KT4 Ultra Specifications]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 3 [DFI KT400A LANPARTY Specifications]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 4 [Epox 8RDA3+ Specifications]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 5 [MSI KT4 Ultra Features]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 6 [DFI KT400A LANPARTY Features]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 7 [Epox 8RDA3+ Features]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Setup & Sandra]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 9 [Benchmarks - PC Mark 2002]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Synthetic Gaming]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Open GL]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Overclocking]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience